Friday, May 27, 2011

Crazy weather in Kansas City...

The weather has been nuts in Kansas of late.  We've had tornadoes, lightening, severe thunderstorms, a few pleasant days, heavy rain, and apparently now snow.... As I walked to my car this morning, this is what I found in the backyard:
A handful of the fluffy stuff...
Okay no, it's not snow, but considering the weather of late, I wouldn't be surprised.  Strangely enough, though, I have yet to miss a workout this week.  But the weekend is just starting, I work both Saturday and Sunday, and will be partaking in some BBQ and minor boozery at some point.

Training:

As far as me logging my training, I use Beginner Triathlete.  It's easy to use, has a lot of information about triathlons in general, has many different training plans, and best of all, it's $free 99. Sure, you don't get the best analysis with the site, but I don't mind. Plus, it's Mac friendly.

Here is a link to my monthly training schedule, or my weekly with a few more specifics.



I hope everyone has a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend, enjoys some good BBQ, and knocks out some miles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the stuff inside Cattails? I'm on that site too.. I need to log in my recent workouts!

Mark said...

Haha, no it's cotton! from a cottonwood tree in my backyard. Happens every year. It's pretty easy to shovel...