Friday, August 26, 2011

Video Friday 8-26-11

After getting the trainer all set up last night, I went for a quick spin to test it out! So far, so good!  Except my dog Max DID NOT LIKE IT!!! I think it was the quietest I have ever seen him!!!

I skipped my recovery run yesterday to give my foot a little more time to heal before Sunday.  It's still pretty sore still, so I may be skipping my run today too.  I'm not exactly worried, as far as conditioning goes, for the run on Sunday.  I am going to be looking at it as more of a training run for the Half Marathon in October anyway, but don't want to be starting a stress fracture in my foot...

I found this video on Fuzzy Tri's blog (nice name, by the way. Also pretty applicable!).  I thought it was pretty cool, and almost gives a point-of-view look at some pretty intense training.  Great motivation!


I'm planning on putting together a pre-race report for Sunday, after I pick up my packet tonight!

I hope everyone has a great weekend, and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

RichieDubya said...

Never thought a Creed song could be turned into something that actually looked bad ass... Lesson learned

Mark said...

I watched without sound. It really improves the viewing experience.