Monday, October 24, 2011

KC Half Marathon Race Photos!

The race photos have been posted for a bit, and am FINALLY getting around to posting the pics!  It took me some courage, so prepare yourself for some embarrassing photos and a lot of nipples... You have been warned...

Got some boobie sweat going...
6 miles in and dying on the inside...

The final stretch (thank God...) Check out those power thighs...

Oh my... nice facial expression.  Semi-winking to all THE LADIEZZZ!

So much to say:  Nice Lion's roar... Oh so candid... Notice the HR strap? I mean my upper abs?

Checking myself out in the mirrored glass (not kidding)

Apparently now flexing... and the 1 Legged Pirate Photo!
Worst. Finish. Photo. Ever.
Thank God for no zoom!
All in all, it was a great day, and I had a blast.  Thanks to Action Sports Images for immortalizing the day!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: