Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Midweek Musings

I don't know if it's daylight savings time, training starting to ramp up, or the busy school/work weeks, but it really seems like November is flying by!  I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week!  YES!!! Ultrafeast!!!!  I am making sure I get a good training day in before I partake in all of the good food. You know... to help recover!

Nothing much new around these parts.  I won a copy of Iron War, the book detailing the epic battle between Mark Allen (not this Mark Allen, apparently...) and Dave Scott at the 1989 Ironman World Championships.  I can't wait to read it, but it may have to wait to around Christmas.  I have quite a bit to read right now, on the research front. Thanks again, Joel @TriMadness!

I also picked up a second sponsor for 2012!!! I will be representing Sugoi as a Brand Champion in 2012! Basically, I will be sporting some sweet new gear during training and racing! I am also really excited to review some of their products, especially their compression sleeves!!!  Can't wait!!!


The temps are starting to drop a bit here in Kansas, which SUCKS, but at the same time, is kinda nice.  Mainly because of this:

Nothing like blogging by a fire, while your dog is freakin' out!
Hope your late fall/early winter training/offseason is going great! Thanks for reading!

No comments: