Friday, September 9, 2011

Video Friday 9-9-11

I saw this video on a former professor's (and future colleague's) facebook wall.  I respect this guy QUITE a bit from an academic standpoint, and was amazed how down-to-earth researchers can be. Now, I don't know.... Just kidding, thanks Omar! Everyone in any serious relationship has been here, and probably wishes they could go back... I would also like to thank Rach for "hanging in there".  Don't know how you do it...


I have a 16-20 miler planned for tomorrow. Other than that, I will be positioned in front of the TV watching some football.  Hello, Fall!!!  Have a great weekend, and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

ScottyB said...

Dang! 16 - 20 miler tomorrow? Are you sure you aren't following the marathon plan?

Mark said...

16-20 miles means about 14 for me... But yeah, I thought the mileage was really getting up there for the long runs. Midweek stuff isn't bad, but 16-20 seems a bit high. If I'm knocking out 20 milers every weekend, I think I signed up for the wrong distance...