Friday, July 29, 2011

Video Friday 7-29-11

It has been a BUSY week!  Still going to the clinical, enrolling for classes this fall, and am in my final week for my online classes! I am about done with my online classes this summer, just trying to finish up one last project, which will be done today!  Wahoo!  And add to that 3 more weeks at my clinical, 1 of which I will be on vacation, and I'm ready to go for the fall semester!  My clinical and fall semester classes overlap by 3 days, which is going to make for a tough week, too, but I can do 3 days...

Anyway, I saw this video on Base Performance's Facebook page, and thought it was cool.  I'm a big Chris Lieto fan, and thought him racing the helicopter was pretty sweet.  And I think there was a shot of Kansas 70.3 from 2010...


Getting a long run in tomorrow morning, doing some shopping at Costco, and working Sunday!  Getting ready for my vacation next weekend!  Hello Hilton Head!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the video. Nice motivation for my 40 mile ride today!